Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm here for You



With your closed lips,

You are hiding something,
Something can be anything,
Just need to be read.
You didn't let lips to speak,
But eyes dropped on cheek.

The Beautiful eyes of yours,
said a lot about you.
Hidden was something true.
Colors the eyes changed,
Red at times, when remain,
Awake all the night in pain.

Next to you, I'm standing.
Speak your words hidden inside.
You afraid of life's ride.
Or is there any fear of loss.
Just tell me, what's bothering you.
Just tell me, I'm here for you.

May be you don't know me.
May be you didn't hear from me.
But I was there always for you.
I was not present in your happiness.
I'm here to wipe your tears.
I'm here to take all your fears.

I will fight for you, my Babe.
Just tell me, what's bothering you,
Just tell me, I'm here for you.
It's nothing, but the matter of time.
It's me, who is here for You,
I'm here to wipe your Tears.